Meet the Team, Follow Progress and Enjoy the Ride

This blog is about the lives of a few entrepreneurs who are aiming to establish the next trend in social networking and the concept that will make it happen. Since our venture is all about connecting people together, we want to be involved and connected to you and we want you to be involved and connected to us. We'll be sharing with you: who we are, how we got started, how we’re doing and where we’re going...we're taking you along for the ride!!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Not Bipolar, No Chemical Imbalances and it's not PMS...

It’s simply the roller coaster called being an entrepreneur. If you haven’t already read The Pmarca Guide to Startups, part 1: Why not to do a startup, by Marc Andreessen then where have you been today!! Besides being an already subscriber to Marc’s amazingly down to earth, truly informative, and frankly funny blog…just about every VC, whose blogs I also subscribe to, have been singing his praises.

Marc’s blog today clearly outlined the serious pitfalls and challenges to starting a startup. Reading his words reassured me that I am indeed not going off the deep end and going through what many others have endured and what many are enduring now.


Go read it!! NOW!! It really motivated me and made me feel like I'm where I belong.

No comments: