Meet the Team, Follow Progress and Enjoy the Ride

This blog is about the lives of a few entrepreneurs who are aiming to establish the next trend in social networking and the concept that will make it happen. Since our venture is all about connecting people together, we want to be involved and connected to you and we want you to be involved and connected to us. We'll be sharing with you: who we are, how we got started, how we’re doing and where we’re going...we're taking you along for the ride!!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Where Have I Been??

I’m sorry I never told anyone I was leaving…and I’m sorry I was out-of-touch these last few days. It’s been really tough…I mean, I’ve been without the Internet for well over two days!!

On Friday morning I left Virginia and headed North to Massachusetts with a stop in Connecticut to meet up with Martin and Gregg, the CFO of Millennium Capital Quest Corp. (The Company helping us raise funds for Why Go Solo). The meeting went well; although, I ended up being an hour and a half late. An accident in Delaware made it so it took over an hour to go 11 miles. We have a solid road ahead and plan to follow, which makes me feel good about getting funding pretty quickly.

Saturday morning after having breakfast with my sister and nephew, I continued further North and went to St-Georges, Quebec, Canada—where my mom lives. I lived in St-Georges, until we moved to Palmer (MA), when I was in 6th grade. I visited with my mom on Saturday and on Sunday my Aunt and Uncle came from Quebec city and we all had lunch. Sunday night, I went and visited my dad. It was short visit because this morning I was on the road again making my way back to Palmer. (My dad has a house in Canada and Massachusetts).

My Nephew Alex. He wanted to ride with his Auntie Ann to Friendly's, where we had breakfast.

The ride today SUCKED. It took me 2 ½ hours to cross the border back into the U.S. (Vermont). I had to pee so bad, that I finally broke down, and asked a complete stranger to sit in my truck while I ran to Duty Free store and went to the bathroom.

I haven’t decided yet, if I’ll make the drive back to Virginia tomorrow or the day after. Each leg of the trip is over 300 miles (6-8 hours). I’m tired.

The drive to Canada is very pretty though. Vermont and Canada are both unbelievably lush, blooming, and a breath of fresh air. It’s like the trees and grass are a brighter green…


2 comments:

Martin Saenz said...

My recommendation...make the trip the day after. You're more tired than you think and you won't have time going forward for a while. Martin

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a great time to have been a guy! Otherwise, sounds great!