Meet the Team, Follow Progress and Enjoy the Ride

This blog is about the lives of a few entrepreneurs who are aiming to establish the next trend in social networking and the concept that will make it happen. Since our venture is all about connecting people together, we want to be involved and connected to you and we want you to be involved and connected to us. We'll be sharing with you: who we are, how we got started, how we’re doing and where we’re going...we're taking you along for the ride!!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Went Solo to the Movies

Last night, I decided I needed to unwind and relax after doing so much driving and visiting of family in such a short time, so I went to the movies. I debated between going to see Live Free or Die Hard and The Transformers. I'm a big Bruce Willis fan—I think he's very sexy in a confident and rugged way.

I watched both previews, and after watching The Transformers’ preview I knew that was the movie I wanted to see. When I was a kid, I was a huge Transformers fan. I watched the cartoons all the time and I also actually had my own Transformer toys. (I think I still have them stored away at my dad’s house…wonder if they would be worth anything on eBay). My childhood fondness of The Transformers won over my adult crush on Bruce Willis. I’m glad it did…I thought The Transformer Movie was AWESOME!! I loved it. What a great flick, even if you are not a Transformer lover. I realize I’m a little late writing about this but, I don’t go to the movies very often.

I’m very accustomed to going to the movies alone. It’s really no wonder I thought of Why Go Solo. It normally doesn’t bother me to go places alone…it’s just that after the movie and having taken a trip down memory lane; I really wanted to share some of my stories with someone. Since I was alone—I didn’t get to. You get tired of doing things alone. I can’t wait for Why Go Solo to be operational…even in the spare of the moment, I’ll have the ability to find someone to go do things with.

No comments: